Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge



After a long day at Kings Island, we decided to stay the night at the Great Wolf Lodge. It is right next to Kings Island and has a HUGE indoor water park. We had so much fun. I wish that I had gotten a picture of the water park...it is definitely some place that I recommend going if you like water. Of cource, Avah chased the characters around wanting to hug them.....after bugging them for about 5 minutes...we got a picture and told her they had to go. They also had a really cool animated storytime for kids right in the lobby. Avah loved the "talking tree."

2 comments:

Katie said...

Avah looks bigger everytime I see her or a picture of her. I bet you guys had a great time! We need to get together soon.

Tishy said...

Okay girlie we need an update!!!!I know you are pregnant and all and a bit busy but we need a picture/video fix here!