Monday, March 10, 2008

SNOW!!


We finally got a big enough snow to actually need a snowsuit!! I know that 3-4 inches does not sound like much, but it is to a 2 year old. Avah had the best time playing out in the snow. We didn't have a sled, but she enjoyed going down her slide and then continuing to slide across the snow. Avah and Daddy made a snowman and she was able to make 2 snow angels before running out of fresh snow! She also liked eating the snow...her snow tasted like blueberries and mine tasted like strawberries (at least that's what she told me)!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Guys,

Looks like you got some good snow. We've had really great weather here the past few months so the flowers are starting to bloom. I think I heard more rain on Wed-Thurs though. Yes, that's my baby bump so far... don't worry I'm sure it will get bigger! :) We went to the island of Maui for our last hurrah before the baby boy comes.
Stay warm!
Lindsay and Chris

Tishy said...

we love the snow pictures. I was so glad that the kids all got some snow to play in. Didn't you want a mold of her little snow angel to keep forever? She looked like she had such a good time.