Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jenna is walking!

Here are a few clips of Jenna walking. It is hard to get a good video of her doing it, but here a few attempts. She wants to walk everywhere! I can't believe that she is almost a year old. I feel like she is growing up so fast. She seems to be doing everything earlier than Avah did because she has to keep up with big sister! She is really starting to talk as well. She says mama, dada, sissy, ball, this, that, yes, and hi. She tries to mimic everything we say....it is so cute.

1 comment:

Tishy said...

shes got the high stepping going on. Noe watch out for the stone fireplace hearth!!!!YIKES! Worst baby sitting memory ever. Dancing witha little family of girls when I was about 13 and little one just walking fell and landed with her head right on the corner of the strone hearth. Blood everywhere! Parents not reachable (days before cell phones oh what did we do?) Good old mama (mine) came down and helped me check her out. I cringe when I see a baby walk past a stone hearth. She seems to have very concentrated balance though. Go Jenna Go Jenna! Love you guys.